- 11017 Student Reviews
Excel Training Courses
Call Us On 1300 888 724
The best Microsoft Excel training
Learn how to analyse and present your data like never before with the world’s premier spreadsheet application. With our Excel training courses, gain confidence in creating and formatting spreadsheets and charts, sorting and filtering, advanced excel formulas and functions, or take your Excel skills to the next level with macros, pivot tables, automation and Visual Basic programming techniques. Microsoft Excel is the industry standard spreadsheet application for creating polished and professional looking reports, budgets, forms and much more.
We offer Excel 2013 and Excel 2010 training courses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and In-house.
Why Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is software that lets you create tables, and calculate and analyze data. This type of software is called spreadsheet software. Excel lets you create tables that automatically calculate the totals of numerical values you input, print out tables in neat layouts, and create simple graphs.Excel is a part of "Office", a suite of products combining several types of software for creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and for managing e-mail.
What is Included with your Excel Training
- Hands-on classroom training delivered by specialist Microsoft Excel Trainers.
- Printed course manual with step-by-step instructions; an excellent reference guide for well after the training.
- Free course repeats/re-sits for up to 8 months. This is a great way to build your Excel skills over time.
- Free post course email support for up to 12 months; to maximise your learning potential.
- Courses conducted in fully set-up computer labs. No need to bring your own Laptop.
- Certificate of Course Completion; to recognise your Excel skills.
- Small Class sizes; for more personalised learning experience.