Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.1. Dynamic Web Training® Pty Ltd (ACN 094 737 498) means the company who provides the training courses and consultancy services to its clients (DWT).
2. The client or the trainee means the person who attended the training course including the company by whom the client or the trainee is employed by (the Client).
3. The trainer or the consultant means the person who teaches/trains/lectures/consults the training courses provided by DWT, including the company whom the trainer or the consultant is employed by (the Trainer).
4. All training courses must be paid for in full before attending such a course.
5. If the Client wishes to reschedule a public training course date (excluding onsite and in-house training courses), the Client must notify DWT in writing. If the rescheduling occurs within 5 business days from the commencement of the course the Client will automatically be placed on a Last Minute wait-list for a later class. Last Minute wait-list bookings can only be made after 3.00pm the day before the rescheduled class is due to commence.
Last Minute wait-list bookings are subject to the following conditions:
- Dynamic Web Training has places available on the requested training course date
- The rescheduled course may be conducted on a newer version of the software
- Where the rescheduled class is longer in duration than the original course, students will be required to pay the difference between the new course price and the original course price.
Rescheduling does not become effective until DWT receives this written notification.
Course attendee name/s can be changed at any time before the commencement of the course.
If the Client wishes to reschedule an onsite or in-house training course, the client must notify DWT in writing. Depending on the nature of the booking additional charges may apply to reschedule the training dates.
6. If the Client has purchased a DWT course package (a package is defined as any booking made for a combination of more than one course offered at a discounted rate – eg: "Adobe Creative Suite Package" or a "Dreamweaver Package" or any other packages that may be offered from time to time and wishes to cancel it, the Client must notify DWT in writing. Cancellation will be accepted as long as none of the courses in the package have been attended yet.
No refund of monies shall be made; a credit note shall be issued for the same amount of monies paid, less any cancellation fees being 50% of the course monies/value paid. Cancellation does not become effective until DWT receives this written notification.
7. Failure to attend a training course without notice will result in the forfeit of that course booking and any such monies paid for that training course.
8. If the Client wishes to cancel a training course, the Client must notify DWT in writing. No refund of monies shall be made, but a Booking credit shall be issued for the same amount of monies paid, less any cancellation fees payable. A cancellation fee equal to 50% of the course monies/value paid is payable immediately if the cancellation is made within 10 days before the course the Trainee is scheduled to attend. Cancellation does not become effective until DWT receives this written notification.
9. All prices for the courses are included with Australian Good and Services Tax (GST).
10. DWT offers a satisfaction guarantee with the following conditions:
All students can re-sit any public course they attend FREE of charge (excluding Onsite or In-house courses), subject to the following conditions:
- Subject to the course being scheduled in the location and places being available on the requested training course date.
- The repeated training course must be completed within 8 months of the original training course date.
- If a newer version of the software is being taught, a fee of 50% of the course cost is payable.
- The repeated course may or may not be with the same lecturer.
- Bookings may only be made after 3.00pm the day before the course is due to commence.
- Students must bring the training manual that they received when they originally attended the course.
The Client has a right to apply for a full refund only when the re-scheduling of the course(s) has been made more than once by DWT. DWT will have no other liability due to changes to the training course date other than those set out in this condition and no other claim for compensation or expenses will be considered.
12. DWT reserves the right to postpone any training course as a result of say, disruptive behaviour. In these circumstances, DWT will offer alternative dates but will not offer any refund of monies paid. Those individuals causing the disruptive behaviour resulting in the postponement of the training course will be dismissed and will not be entitled to attend the course at a later date and will forfeit all monies paid to DWT.
13. DWT has a no smoking policy in their offices.
14. DWT shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss of profit suffered directly or indirectly following the training course attended by the Client.
15. DWT is not responsible for any loss arising out of any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in services provided by a third-party to DWT, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
16. The Client shall not approach, or make any offer of employment for works to any Trainer or consultant provided by DWT and will not permit or suffer its Trainer or consultant to make any such approach or offer of employment for works, for a period of 12 months after the provision of the service and/or from the date of this booking conditions contract is made.
17. All bookings are valid for a period of 12 months from the invoice date
18. This is a booking contract made by DWT on its terms and conditions which are governed by Australian Law and all parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Australian Courts at all times.
19. DWT reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time, and it is the Clients responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest terms and conditions can always be found on the Company website www.dynamicwebtraining.com.au/booking-terms-conditions and will supersede any previous versions.
The above points 1-19 constitute the standard terms and conditions of Dynamic Web Training Pty Ltd.
Updated: 21 June 2019