Training Package Terms and Conditions1. Standard discounts cannot be applied to package deals.
2. Free course give-aways that relate to individual courses bookings are not applicable to package deals.
3. Discount training vouchers cannot be used when booking package deals.
4. Please read our booking conditions prior to making a booking.
Course Re-sit ConditionsAll students can re-sit the course they attend free of charge subject to the following conditions:
1. Re-sits must be taken within 8 months from the date of course commencement.
2. Re-sits can only be undertaken by the participant who originally attended a public course with Dynamic Web Training.
3. Students re-sitting the course must bring the training manual they received when they originally attended a public course with Dynamic Web Training.
4. Subject to places being available on the requested training course date.
5. Bookings may only be made one business day before the course is due to commence.
6. If a newer version of the software is being taught, a fee of 50% of the course cost is payable.
Email Support ConditionsEmail support is available to all students who have attended a public course with Dynamic Web Training subject to the following conditions:
1. E-Mail support is available for a period of 12 months from course commencement.
2. Support queries must be within the scope of the topics covered in the course.
3. To ensure the best possible level of support, queries must be specific in nature and relate to the topics covered in the course.
5. Dynamic Web Training will make best endeavours to respond to support queries within 24 hours.
6. All support queries must include; Participants Name, Course Name, Course Date and Location.
Last Updated: 24 March 2015